International Sustainable Energy Conference – ISEC 2022
Ende: 07. April 2022
ISEC 2022 is a forum for research, business and energy policy. The conference focuses on Renewable Heating and Cooling in Integrated Urban and Industrial Energy Systems.
AEE INTEC in cooperation with the United Nations Industrial Development Organization – UNIDO and European Technology and Innovation Platform – RHC
In Co-Operation with
- GreenTech Cluster
- IEA SHC TCP
- Austrian Federal Ministry for Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology
- Land Steiermark
- Klima- und Energiefonds
In order to implement the agreement on global warming reached at the UN climate change conference in Paris, in December 2015, an almost complete phasing out of fossil energy supply is required by 2050. This presents enormous challenges for the society, but also offers a lot of opportunities for research and industry to make a global contribution to this change.
The International Sustainable Energy Conference – ISEC 2022, organized by AEE INTEC, sees itself as a promoter for innovative ideas in the areas of renewable energy systems and resource efficiency and is intended to be a forum for research, industry and energy policy. With this ISEC 2022 intends to contribute to the challenges as described above.
ISEC 2022 is a forum for research, business and energy policy.
- Wolfgang Anzengruber, CEOs for Future, Austria
- Dr. Ludo Diels, VITO – Flemish Institute for Technological Research NV, Belgium
- Dr. Rabia Ferroukhi, IRENA, United Arab Emirates
- Prof. Dr. Gottfried Kirchengast, Wegener Center for Climate and Global Change, Austria
- Lea Ranalder, REN 21, France
- Hubert Rhomberg, Rhomberg Holding, Austria
- Stefan Schriebl, WIG Wietersdorfer Holding, Austria
- Laura Uuttu-Deschryvere, City of Helsinki, Finland
The conference will be opened by Leonore Gewessler, Federal Minister for Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology and Tareq Emtairah, United Nations Industrial Development Organization UNIDO.